This is a wonderfully tart & sweet easy baked pie. It's tartness begs for whip cream or ice cream.
1 - Andrea's Gluten Free Ready to Bake Pie Shell
1 - 21 oz can Peach Pie Filling
1 - 12 oz bag frozen Raspberries
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
Streusel Crumb Topping
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup Andrea's Gluten Free Super Fine Grind Flour Blend
2 1/2 Tablespoons butter
2/3 cup nuts or oats (pecans, walnuts or almonds)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix canned peaches and frozen raspberries together with 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch.
3. Pour into pie shell.
4. Mix or cut brown sugar, GF flour and butter until coarse and crumbly.
5. Add oats or nuts and mix together with your hands until butter is thoroughly incorporated and mixture is slighly clumpy.
6. Place filled crust on cookie sheet or foil (to catch any overflow)
7. Top with Crumb Topping.
8. Bake on cookie sheet or foil for 50 - 60 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and top is browned.
Serve warm or room temp with whip cream or ice cream if desired.